What is Our Program?
PNLH’s OP program offers ongoing therapeutic support to the client’s recovery by providing an option to attend weekly group therapy, as well as individual sessions by a master’s prepared therapist at least weekly. Additional services include case management and peer recovery support
(as requested). (During COVID19, these services are conducted via video conferencing software PNLH has purchased). Phone sessions may also be used during COVID19 if technology issues arise that prevents video conferencing.
What Does the building look like?
Our OP offices are located in downtown Plymouth and Farmington. PNLH occupies approximately 7,500 square feet of office space in Plymouth (575 S. Main Street) that includes numerous group and therapist offices. PNLH’s Farmington office ( 23133 Orchard Lake Road) is located within a large health building on the corner of Orchard Lake Road and Shiawassee. Only clinical services are offered here and no one resides at the office location
What Should I bring?
- Picture ID – if you have one
- Insurance card if applicable
- You may bring your cell phone to this level of care as well as any tablet or computer.
- Do bring an honest open and willing attitude towards treatment – this helps you get the most out of treatment and sets a good foundation for your recovery!
Please DO NOT bring the following Prohibited Items:
- Alcohol or non-prescription/illegal drugs
- Any alcohol or drug paraphernalia
- Strong perfumes/colognes are discouraged.
- Revealing clothing
- Clothing with alcohol or drug logos/graphics
- Guns, knives, fireworks, or any item of potential danger or commonly used as a weapon
What is the Length of Stay?
What is the Aftercare?
Withdrawal Management (Detox) client completes and goes to Residential, then goes to IOPD, then goes to DOP/OP services, then goes to recovery housing with supportive services.